Redlands Commercial Bankruptcy Attorneys
Bankruptcy is filled with confusing rules that we can guide you through.
We offer a comprehensive and full-service Commercial Bankruptcy Practice. Our attorneys have represented clients in almost all aspects of financial restructuring and insolvency law in matters exceeding US $5 billion. Our areas of expertise include:
- Representing both secured and unsecured creditors in bankruptcy proceedings to obtain relief from the automatic stay, the filing of proofs of claim, and in all other contested matters and adversary proceedings in U.S. bankruptcy courts.
- Representing companies in the financial reorganization of their business, both in chapter 11 cases and in out-of-court restructurings.
- Representing individuals and entities that seek to buy distressed assets, both in and out of bankruptcy courts.
- Representing foreign representatives and creditors in chapter 15 cross-border cases.
- Representing trustees in cases filed under chapters 7 and 11 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Representing creditors and debtors in receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, dissolutions, and involuntary bankruptcies.
- Advising businesses in effective ways to minimize their exposure to losses or delays caused by the bankruptcy or insolvency of key vendors and suppliers.
- Advising businesses and individuals in identifying and minimizing risks associated with a potential bankruptcy or insolvency event involving an investor, business relationship, or investment opportunity.
Our attorneys have represented clients in almost all business sectors, including retail, manufacturing, health care, energy, airlines, commercial and residential real estate, sports, and finance.